Neighborhood: San Miguel de Allende
Lot Size: 6,351 sf (590m2)
SOLD. Casa Antonio blends the classic and contemporary in the upscale neighborhood of Los Balcones. This inviting three-bedroom home with studio or home office is set in a botanical garden highlighting native succulents and high desert cacti. Three terraces provide enchanting areas for conversation or relaxation, and the rooftop terrace opens to panoramic views of the inspiring canyons of El Charco del Ingenio and the town of San Miguel de Allende.
A dedicated floor for the master bedroom, office/studio/guest bedroom and private terrace – creates the ideal space for relaxing, bird-watching or enjoying the sounds of the fountain in the gardens below. The second guest bedroom or pool house with fireplace and en suite bath features French doors that open directly to the elegantly landscaped pool area.
The stroll through the sculptured gardens makes an impressive entrance to this Balcones jewel — perfect for entertaining or a secluded retreat in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage city.
- High-end lighting fixtures throughout
- Hunter Douglas roller shades and awnings
- Pressurized, filtered and purified water throughout
- Heated swimming pool
- Mature gardens with fountain feature
- Off-street parking
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Three custom gas fireplaces – two trimmed in cantera
- Baths with cantera sinks
- Two scenic rooftop terraces with panoramic views
- Security features: monitored alarm system, perimeter electric security fence, recorded camera survelience, front door intercom with camera